Gtx 590 problems

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lbg440

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2011
Hello,
I recently upgraded my system, and got a GTX 590 with the latest drive installed from nvidia.com.
everything is working fine, except i have this strange problem! texts in games appear extremely jagged that I can't read it! and this problem only appears in games!
I don't think the problem is from the display, because I tried another gpu and everything was fine, it only happens with the GTX 590.

How can I fix this?!

Thanks

Solution
Some TV's with dedicated VGA input labeled for the PC connection are fickle and want you to use that and not a DVI to HDMI connection, while the picture will look fine the txt will look as you described. Some newer TV's nowadays label an HDMI input as PC input for connection to the vid card on the PC so could just be your TV honestly.

Swolern

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011

It depends on which mobo you have. Some have the ability to use both iGPU and dGPU in able to save power when not using high end graphics. U will sacrifice minor graphical power while using that mode.

BTW nice card!

Status
Not open for further replies.