gtx1050ti compatible to syncmastert200hd samsung monitor?

tsoukalasthomas

Prominent
Feb 7, 2018
Is gtx1050ti card compatible to syncmastert200hd samsung monitor?
I use an HDMI to connect them and the pc cannot see the monitor.
The monitor can be connected with my toshiba labtop an the pc can see other monitors.
What can i do?

Solution
Hello pal!. I solved my problem! I bought an adaptor HDMI to DVI, so I plugged the HDMI on the monitor and I used the adaptor on the GPU for the DVI plug and it worked! At the store they said to me that maybe the HDMI cable gives higher Hz than the DVI that couldn't work on the monitor.
Thanks for your time!

tsoukalasthomas

Prominent
Feb 7, 2018
Hi, i have an Intel Core i5 7500 1151/3.40, with Gigabyte B250M DS3H motherboard and a Geforce GTX 1050 TI aero itx 4g graphic card. I pluged the monitor on the HDMI of the graphic card.
I don't know what is the IGPU. Can u help?

I5 7500 has IGPU (integrated HD xxx) and that is why you can see without the dedicated gpu. Go to bios and find settings for integrated gpu, what do you see? Can you see display if you unplug gpu and plug monitor cable into motherboard?

tsoukalasthomas

Prominent
Feb 7, 2018
At the moment i can do nothing cause i cannot even enter the bios with this monitor. I rebooted pressing f2 and now a green screencomes and go every 30secs. I can see nothing, I must find another monitor to enter the bios, at least. However, at the store they said that i must use the plug of the card not the MB.

tsoukalasthomas

Prominent
Feb 7, 2018
no, if i plug the monitor on the MB and not on the GPU, i have "no signal".
With the hdmi cable on the gpu, i accessed the bios, but the screen comes and goes every few seconds. I can hardly read a word. I keep shooting the screen with my cellphone to capture the frame and read it!!! There is MIT, System, BIOS, Peripherals (?), Chipset (?), Power and Save.

I can find nowhere something about IGPU... in Chipset, there is "Internal graphic" as "Auto". Should i do sth about it?

tsoukalasthomas

Prominent
Feb 7, 2018
Hello pal!. I solved my problem! I bought an adaptor HDMI to DVI, so I plugged the HDMI on the monitor and I used the adaptor on the GPU for the DVI plug and it worked! At the store they said to me that maybe the HDMI cable gives higher Hz than the DVI that couldn't work on the monitor.
Thanks for your time!

Solution