Guy with no arms playing pinball

frenchy

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

Anybody see the Ripleys Believe it or Not show where this amazing guy
who was born with no arms plays pinball with his feet? He was playing
a Dirty Harry. And he can hit a 60-mph baseball with a bat gripped
under his chin! And drive cars, and set lures and go fishing, play
poker, tons of stuff...Frenchy

They should have got him playing a RBION....If it was recent, I can't
imagine why they wouldn't have.

Waddaja call a guy with no arms or legs in the ocean?

Bob

frenchy wrote:
> Anybody see the Ripleys Believe it or Not show where this amazing guy
> who was born with no arms plays pinball with his feet? He was playing
> a Dirty Harry. And he can hit a 60-mph baseball with a bat gripped
> under his chin! And drive cars, and set lures and go fishing, play
> poker, tons of stuff...Frenchy

Could you get "athletes hand" if you played pinball after him?

Actually good for him.

If they had that option, they would take the cheaper of the two. Good call
though, thats what I was thinking.

--Eric

> They should have got him playing a RBION....If it was recent, I can't
> imagine why they wouldn't have.

We have a neighbor that has a dog with no legs. They named him
Cigarette. We see him every morning taking it for a drag....

Nice one hemispheres!!!!

I knew I man with a wooden leg named Jim. Never found out what the name
of his other leg was. (drum roll and cymbal crash)

What do you call a guy with no arms and legs hanging on the wall?

Art

What do you call a guy with no arms and legs at your front door..........
Matt

Trin
"hemispheres" <hemispherespins@aol.com> wrote in message
> We have a neighbor that has a dog with no legs. They named him
> Cigarette. We see him every morning taking it for a drag....

what do you call a dog with no legs and steel balls........Sparky.

Trin

"frenchy" <mf101723@msn.com> wrote in message
> David Buoy?

more bad jokes

A girl walks into a bar with one leg, what do you think her name is.

"I lean"

An asian girl walks into a bar with one leg and her name is

"I rene"

A mexican girl crawls into a bar with no legs what do you think her name is.

"Cunts way lo"

Okay I'll quit with the dismember jokes, even though I have more.

> Anybody see the Ripleys Believe it or Not show where this amazing guy
> who was born with no arms plays pinball with his feet? He was playing
> a Dirty Harry. And he can hit a 60-mph baseball with a bat gripped
> under his chin! And drive cars, and set lures and go fishing, play
> poker, tons of stuff...Frenchy

frenchy

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

Also on CNN site they had story about a totally blind from birth guy
who kicks everybody's ASS at video games! He doesn't even face the
screen, he just memorizes button sequences, sounds, quizzes people when
practicing so he can memorize stuff for later, etc. He started doing
this a long time ago with Asteroids and PacMan. One player was whining
that his character just froze up while the blind fellow eviscerated
him! This is simply amazing, like a guy who has never had hearing
being able to write fantastic orchestra music or something. Between
this and the armless guy playing pinball, what's next, a guy with only
one finger who plays the freakin' piano like Mozart? Now if I just can
figure out why I don't have 1/10th the drive these two dudes do ( !
o) zzzzzzzzzzz
Frenchy

Edloco wrote:

> Yes, but he still can't beat FAC!

What, they didn't have internet access in the "grey rock hotel" you've
been staying at for the last year, Ed?

Welcome back!

xlr8

Allright, screwit, I'll add a few to the totally tastless list of jokes....

Whaddya call a guy with no arms and legs who smells like pigs, chickens and
cows?

Barney

Whaddya call a guy with no arms and legs who is flying over a fence?

Homer

..... a guy who bothers you once a month via the postal service?

Bill

Two guys walk into a bar... which is sort of dumb because don't you think
that after the first guy walked into it, the second guy would see it and
walk around??

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the veal and don't forget to take care
of the waitress and bartenders!!

Have a good day,

Jim

On 29 Jul 2005 14:55:17 -0700, "frenchy" <mf101723@msn.com> wrote:

>Anybody see the Ripleys Believe it or Not show where this amazing guy
>who was born with no arms plays pinball with his feet? He was playing
>a Dirty Harry. And he can hit a 60-mph baseball with a bat gripped
>under his chin! And drive cars, and set lures and go fishing, play
>poker, tons of stuff...Frenchy

ED! You're ALIVE! :p Good to see you posting, buddy! What? No goofy sig
line anymore? :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

In article <1122674117.306127.297460@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
"frenchy" <mf101723@msn.com> wrote:

> Anybody see the Ripleys Believe it or Not show where this amazing guy
> who was born with no arms plays pinball with his feet? He was playing
> a Dirty Harry. And he can hit a 60-mph baseball with a bat gripped
> under his chin! And drive cars, and set lures and go fishing, play
> poker, tons of stuff...Frenchy

Yeah but is he deaf dumb and blind?

Hey... you knew that was coming!!

LOL!
:)

--
Fred
TX

"Edloco" <edburtn@qson.net> wrote in message news:utcne1tt193tgk9jagg85l7qhvih4usq3u@4ax.com...
> Yes, but he still can't beat FAC!

BillB

i've seen similar things and wonder how do they get thru life.

i don't think too many of us have the stamina for that.

--
billb http://www.themeatrix.com/
Every man has his price except the honest man. You get him for

it's
It feels good, to be surrounded (my post) by the nicest people on the
net..

I've had some health issues for the last year, & they're going to be
ongoing for a while, so my priorities have changed..

I bought a FAC (Flip A Card) from Frenchy 4 years ago +-, paid him for
it about 2 years ago, a friend in CA picked it up a year ago, & I
still have never seen the game that I lusted for.

Thanks to all.............

PS: I got a brand new keyboard which doesn't cap every other word.....

EL

Son Of Lloyd wrote:
> it's
> It feels good, to be surrounded (my post) by the nicest people on the
> net..
>
> I've had some health issues for the last year, & they're going to be
> ongoing for a while, so my priorities have changed..
>
> I bought a FAC (Flip A Card) from Frenchy 4 years ago +-, paid him for
> it about 2 years ago, a friend in CA picked it up a year ago, & I
> still have never seen the game that I lusted for.
>
> Thanks to all.............
>
> PS: I got a brand new keyboard which doesn't cap every other word.....
>
> EL

Well I think I can safely say we all wish you the best of health, Ed. I
hope you're better and it really is great to see you back here with us
:) Any way we can help get your FAC to ya? I'd gladly chip in to get it
shipped. You've certainly given an awful lot of help to us on RGP.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

frenchy

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

You STILL don't have the FAC yet? Heck I coulda just kept it here
another year.... nah I needed the room anyway. Hope you get it soon.
And get BETTER soon!.....Frenchy

Hi Ed! Good ta see ya!

bogart
www.pinrestore.com