Guy with no arms playing pinball

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

karl

Barry - NY (Backglass@gmail.com) wrote:
> What do you call a guy with no arms and legs hanging on the wall?
>
> Art

I was all set to say something really tasteless, was wondering if RGP
would get mad at me, and then saw Barry beat me to it!

Man, I love this group...

Have fun, Karl.

What do you call his arms and legs???
Pieces of Art.......tada.....
Scott

What do you call a hooker with no legs ???????? Half off. LTG :)