Question HELP: PC Won't Turn On

Aug 31, 2024
Hi,
My PC issue started a year ago: after Sleep or Shutdown the fans and lights remained active, i.e. don't turn off. Otherwise Windows 11 stops and the monitor goes blank as well. So I had to switch off the button of the power supply on the rear or to press the front power button for few seconds until everything stops. Since that time I had to run the system via power on, i.e. starting the PC, no more "wake".
Few months ago until now the problem went bigger: the PC simply doesn't start after pressing the power button!!!
Sometimes it starts every day during 1-2 weeks, sometimes it doesn't during 4-5 days. I disconnect it from the electricity for hours with power supply button on or off - that doesn't help. Sometimes the PC starts successfully and once running, everything is just fine as if as no any problem exists. Until Sleep or Shutdown, then not starting again.
Not sure if the power supply or the motherboard are the problem because when the PC is connected to the electricity, (even not able to start) the light diode on the motherboard is lit.
I've searched for solution everywhere and still no any idea how to solve this terrible issue.
The power options, drivers, etc. are all ok, never played with them actually. So they are not the reason. I think the reason may be hardware. A friend advised me to disable the internal graphics card from the BIOS, no effect. Don't know what to do anymore.
Please for your help!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.