H110i v2 not working

soccerspirit

Prominent
Oct 1, 2017
Hello!
I'm in a huge mess! Need big help please!
my setup:
Mobo: Asus M5A97 R2.0 Evo
CPU: AMD FX 8350
Graphics Card: GTX 760 Ti TwinFrozr
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3
PSU: Cooler Master G750M
Chassis: NZXT Phantom 410
Now, I was trying to upgrade my stock CPU cooler to a Liquid Cooling System (Corsair H100i v2) and failed to make it work properly.
After installing the H100i, the PC starts normally, but there is NO DISPLAY & after about 5-10 seconds the CPU LED light flashes RED & the machine goes off.
I've dismantled everything from my case & have tried with ONLY the MOBO & RAM & PSU, but to no avail.
I've tried reseating the RAM with every slot. CMOS reset. Jumper Reset. Almost everything I know.
Also, when I put my stock fan on, the PC works fine again. So, I'm pretty sure, I'm doing something wrong while installing the H100i v2.
Please help me! I'm at my wits end! :(

Solution
it looks like the issue with hardware of your AIO as thats result in Not powering the PC if you are connecting it properly i dont think there is anything to check what you can do is
leave your stock cooler mounted power the AIO cooler too and plugit in with the USB header on motherboard and see if that work
it looks like the issue with hardware of your AIO as thats result in Not powering the PC if you are connecting it properly i dont think there is anything to check what you can do is
leave your stock cooler mounted power the AIO cooler too and plugit in with the USB header on motherboard and see if that work

Solution