H150i pro mounting help

elkido122

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2014
so i got have a corsair h150i pro but dont have the 1150x mounting kit.. corsair doesnt have the kits currently for sale. i found a kit on asetek and it has the back plate and the stand off screws. can someone let me know if these standoff screws and the backplate will work with the h150i? thanks here is the link. https://store.asetek.com/collections/frontpage/products/asetek-liquid-cooler-intel-115x-and-1366-retention-ring-kit

Solution
Yes they should work as well no issues as the are the right length for the 115X socket...The screw heads will tighten down onto them. At worst you can use washers/spacer at the bottom or the top if any issues but I doubt there will be as the Pump is an asetek one and I have had a look at my older H110 GT and the studs seem to be the same size as for my current H150i Pro...
The backplate should work from astetek but the problem is the connection from the pump, i.e. the top dark silver piece that surrounds the pump that ultimately with the long thumb screws into the bottom plate is also required. Do you still have that piece?

Also, if you contact Corsair, they will send you one...They are usually very good that way.

It is....But the top collar, round piece wont fir as it is different on the H150i Pro...I have one...The bottom backplate will work...

carltonje

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2006
according to corsair your kit should include a 115x and if it does not then do as above. I don't think the top plate would work and without you will never get good contact with cpu rendering cooler useless. with the cost of the h150i wouldn't mess with anything but oem stuff

Yes they should work as well no issues as the are the right length for the 115X socket...The screw heads will tighten down onto them. At worst you can use washers/spacer at the bottom or the top if any issues but I doubt there will be as the Pump is an asetek one and I have had a look at my older H110 GT and the studs seem to be the same size as for my current H150i Pro...

Solution