[SOLVED] H370 Aorus gaming build Help me plzz

Jan 5, 2019
I'm building a gaming PC for my gf and I got a
h370 aorus gaming 3 wifi MB
Corsair vengeance LPX 3000MHz 16bg
Corsair cX 750m PSU
Corsair H80i cpu cooler
R9 fury x GPU (my old one still worked befor I upgraded to 1080ti)
I7 8700 CPU.
500gb WD blue ssd
2tb Seagate firecuda HHD

I got everything put in her case everything is installed properly I believe I followed my booklet that came with my MB. And used pdf files online for my water pump for my cpu the GPU and cpu cooler are from my pc that's been upgraded 3 months ago. Everything is in I go for my first start up to see if I'm all good and i flip the switch on the power supply and the motherbord LEDs blip for 1 second then nothing.... no fan spins no sounds nothing but the keybord LEDs light up and stay lit up. But the motherbord just blips on then off for a second. I'm lost. Iv done the normal troubleshooting checking all my connections iv reseated everything now 3x now I'm so lost iv cleared CMOS. Iv pulled CMOs battery. I feel like the PSU might be bad?? But it was brand new out of the box. The GPU sat on a wooden shelf for 3 months while I gather parts for the build. It also had a rubber cover on the pins is the RAM a problems???? I think the motherbord can only handel 2400MHz. Ram but I got 3000 I overlooked that when buying I'm afraid to put my 1080ti in it incase I got a short some where and is trying something. Plz help any ideas would be much appreciated and sorry for my spelling and grammar. I suck.

Solution
Try disconnecting the case fans and starting the board. If still no go, try testing the board outside the case, to rule out a short.