Hackers Bypass WoW Authenticators

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]Jigga What[/nom]People still play WoW?[/citation]
I have never played it...but for last 2 semesters this same kid plays WoW EVERYDAY in class on his laptop...all day long. Not bad for a $30k+/yr college...

gilbertfh

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2009
Please notice that all the websites listed are variations of the actual websites. For example www.curse.com the bad web site is cursea(dot)com. I am sure they didn't put the dot in there so it wouldn't turn into a hot link so I won't either.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]tayb[/nom]This must have been what happened to this guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBrYfxSXWc[/citation]
I remember the first time I watched that, it's hilarious.
[citation][nom]OvrClkr[/nom]Yep, aprox 10.8 million users[/citation]
Sadly enough... at least it stopped growing.
[citation][nom]fjjb[/nom]Why they place emphasis on WoW? they should be looking for a way to hack the Assasins creed DRM!!![/citation]
Because this one actually makes them money. It can make the hackers A LOT of money. Cracking DRM is just for sport.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]OvrClkr[/nom]Yep, aprox 10.8 million users[/citation]

10.8 millon people failing and proud of it?

You should be: WTB life.

G

congratulation, really
for one this stuff happens all the time and now they have prefected a key logger beat wow's authenicator ... the fact is alot of games are having this happen to them, Aion was out for one week before their were sites that were very similar to the original site. yes all games have people who find it fun to mess with people. but in reallity these people need to find a new hobby, though i think were never going to see the end of these. yes people still pay to play wow, the number grows and strinks but hey their pay to do what they want.

figgus

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
Yeah, god forbid that people play WoW for fun. Everyone should just take up the same exact hobbies as you, or just sit and watch TV, amirite?

If you feel so little self worth that you have to bash on what people decide to do for fun in their spare time, it's possible that your OWN time would be better spent in counseling. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS