HalfLife 2 - Running into a wall

Darkelldar

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2004

The game will not load the next area, I open a door and it is bricked up, I
have started over and hit the brick wall at the door at the top of the
stairs and if I load my last save at the appartment building just past the
playground.

Please Help....... Thanx

"DarkElldar" <atcompsys@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> The game will not load the next area, I open a door and it is bricked
> up, I have started over and hit the brick wall at the door at the top
> of the stairs and if I load my last save at the appartment building
> just past the playground.
>
> Please Help....... Thanx

It sounds as though you've just begun the game, basically. Is this
right? If so, then you simply took a dead end path. Backtrack and find
another. In these types of areas, there may appear to be paths where
there are none. And also, there are times when you'll have to do
something to trigger an event, such as have guards come out and leave a
door open. That sort of thing.
McG.

"DarkElldar" <atcompsys@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> The game will not load the next area, I open a door and it is bricked
up...

That's just what happened in The Matrix.

Watch out... They are coming for you!

no cheating
turn OFF God mode