Halo 2 Expansion Pack?

So I wonder if you'll need the disc to play the game, or will it just
install the maps on your harddrive. If thats the case, then it seems that it
just takes one disc to put the maps on a bunch of xboxes.

RnR Lesnar

"Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> RnR Lesnar wrote:
>>
> http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=201493843&adid=17072&dcaid=1
> 7072
>>
>> I got this in an email today. I had no clue a Halo 2 Expansion pack
>> was coming out. Is this new news or have I been in a cave?
>>
>> RnR Lesnar
>
> Old news. It's just a bunch of new maps for multiplayer though.

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:56:46 -0500, "RnR Lesnar"
<rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=201493843&adid=17072&dcaid=17072
>
>I got this in an email today. I had no clue a Halo 2 Expansion pack was
>coming out. Is this new news or have I been in a cave?
>
>RnR Lesnar

It's been official for 2 or 3 weeks now, if I recall correctly.

"RnR Lesnar" <rnrnospamcartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=201493843&adid=17072&dcaid=17072
>
> I got this in an email today. I had no clue a Halo 2 Expansion pack was
> coming out. Is this new news or have I been in a cave?

B. Cave. Final answer.

Multiplayer maps. Two will be free to download soon, two more for sale.
The others will roll-out over the next several weeks. All maps will be free
by the end of summer.