Hard Drive problem

Bummer!!!

I knew I shouldn't have tried that PM program... not only it did not
have proper warning, it just screws up the computer as well...

Heh... no more partition for me... The proper time to use partition is
when the hard drive is a new drive... any time other than that its a
very VERY risky thing to do.....

Thanks symantec... now you just screw up my whole computer >.<

Yea, Dave I'll try installing it on my C: or D: and hopefully I can
retain my files from E: :'( because I really have important stuff in
there...

I thought there are programs out there that can still retrieve data
despite that hard drive was formatted/partitioned? Can't those program
work on this matter?