Hardware for Free!

Hey, check out this site that is giving away totally free hardware! I
joined and I think you should, too. It's a completely legitimate offer,
and this company has already given away lots of free stuff. All you
have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do
the same. That's it!

http://www.hardware4free.com

forumsignups@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey, check out this site that is giving away totally free hardware! I
> joined and I think you should, too. It's a completely legitimate
offer,
> and this company has already given away lots of free stuff. All you
> have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do
> the same. That's it!
>
> http://www.hardware4free.com

Yes, it's called a pyramid scheme. And submit your email and receive
spam forever.