[SOLVED] Have problem with my Ducky Keyboard. Can anyone help? Thanks!!

Aug 2, 2019
I have Ducky One TKL PBT Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard. It didn't have problem before. I used the keyboard for 2 years. But today, i remove all the keys to clean the keyboard. After cleaning it, i inserted all the keys one by one. After that, all the keys on the keyboard starting to become really sensitive. For example when i press a, it suddenly type aaa. All the keys are like that. It didn't do that before. I already tried to Control Panel -> Ease to Access -> keyboard and reduce the repeat rate and repeat delay, but it didn't do anything. I tried to unplug it, press B and L, then plug it in and wait for 3 seconds to factory reset, but it didn't fix the problem. Can you help? Thank you for your time.

Solution
This is not a software issue clearly since it started after you took it apart and cleaned it. Seems like whatever you did to clean it caused the issue. Only thing you can do is take off some keys and check the switches, make sure nothing has odd colors that would signal liquid or some other damage, maybe clean them off again with iso alcohol and let them dry out for a few hours, try it again.
This is not a software issue clearly since it started after you took it apart and cleaned it. Seems like whatever you did to clean it caused the issue. Only thing you can do is take off some keys and check the switches, make sure nothing has odd colors that would signal liquid or some other damage, maybe clean them off again with iso alcohol and let them dry out for a few hours, try it again.

Solution