[SOLVED] Having one Windows 10 License installed on two separate drives and switch between them ?

Feb 16, 2021
Greetings,

I was wondering if it is possible to have one copy of windows 10 home installed on 2 separate hard disks(still on the same device/PC) and use them separately(always having only one HDD "plugged in"). I've read that it is possible if you clone one HDD to another, but i would also like to know if i can clean install both of those HDDs instead of cloning. I also read that it's possible without cloning but the OS on the second HDD will not get activated, but will still be usable(only without theme/desktopwallpaper customization). Please tell me what is true and give me solutions or alternatives. Thank you

Regards

Solution
no restriction to how many hdd you put windows on in the same PC.
Its same licence, its same PC. It is fine.
Both should activate. it shouldn't be a problem

when you install on second drive, click "I don't have a key" when installing and it should auto activate once you installed.
Feb 16, 2021
no restriction to how many hdd you put windows on in the same PC.
Its same licence, its same PC. It is fine.
Both should activate. it shouldn't be a problem

when you install on second drive, click "I don't have a key" when installing and it should auto activate once you installed.
Best answer i've ever received. Simple, short, explains all. Thank you very much sir!