Question Having Trouble Installing Windows 10 on New PC Build, How To Fix?

Jul 1, 2019
Recently purchased and Built my first custom computer. The initial building was very straightforward, but I ran Into Problems While Trying to install windows 10 from a USB drive.
I reach the point "Select Driver" I select A Drive (I only have one so Its the only option) and after 5-10mins of loading I get an error message. I go back and try to create a new partition using the drive, and it says "cannot create a Partition" with varying error codes.
I looked it up on websites and youtube, and found probable fixes through the cmnd prompt. so I followed these guides. I use "diskpart" then "list disk" then I select the drive and type the command "clean" clean is always successful, but when I attempt to "create partition primary" I get an error message in the command prompt that states "Diskpart has encountered an error: data error (cyclic redundancy check).
being a first time builder, I am not sure what this error message means, and I have not found any information on it. I've tried disconnecting everything except the USB flash drive (Can't disconnect that because I'm installing from it), I've tried disassembling and reassembling everything, I've gone through multiple resets checking system settings from the boot menu.
(forgot to mention I also went through "chkdsk" paths in the command prompt and that as well didn't work

My Build Parts:
Motherboard: MSI b350 Tomahawk
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3
GPU: GTX 1660 (GPU is unplugged because I need to install drivers for it to work properly)
Battery: cooler master mwe bronze 500
Hardrive: WD blue 1tb

attempting to install windows 10 pro, but I've been trying to find a way to fix this problem since yesterday to no avail. any tips would help A LOT

Jul 1, 2019
Remove ALL partitions on the HDD when you install. Once you remove all partitions, then continue with installation.
(not sure if i did this correctly)
went through the command prompt and cleaned the drive. after this, I selected it and clicked next, it loaded for 5 mins then gave the message "We couldn't install windows in the location you chose. please check your media drive" with an error code: 0x80300002

(not sure if i did this correctly)
went through the command prompt and cleaned the drive. after this, I selected it and clicked next, it loaded for 5 mins then gave the message "We couldn't install windows in the location you chose. please check your media drive" with an error code: 0x80300002

When you start the windows installation, you will come upon a window, where it lists any partitions. It is at that point, that you remove any partitions. You don't need to use command prompt or powershell.

After you remove any partitions, it should say something like "Unallocatted space" of around 931GB.

Jul 1, 2019
When you start the windows installation, you will come upon a window, where it lists any partitions. It is at that point, that you remove any partitions. You don't need to use command prompt or powershell.

After you remove any partitions, it should say something like "Unallocated space" of around 931GB.
Yeh, This is what it says, but the problem is if I click next I get an error, and It won't let me create a new partition for the drive either. the drive is simply stuck as unallocated space.

Jul 1, 2019
I would say that you have a bad sector in your MBR area. I would scan it for errors on another computer.
So I Didn't have another PC available to scan the drive on, and I don't know any repair person (I trust) where I live, so I ended up hooking up my SSD card, and attempting to install windows on it. this worked...
(frustrating yet relieving, because I've been messing with the drive for DAYS)
I go to my folders and check "This PC" and the 1tb drive doesn't even show up. assuming this means something is wrong with the drive, is there a quick way I can fix this? or am I better off replacing it?
(If I can't fix it today, I'm fine with getting a new one because I've been building the computer for almost a week now)
Thank You for the steady help by the way, even though I found an alternate solution, it was extremely helpful with troubleshooting the problem.