[SOLVED] HD - Clone Backup Software?

ST45kwxyz

Prominent
Apr 4, 2022
Hi,
Sorry if this has been frequently brought up before?
I'm looking for a program that is hassle free and works without multiple tweaks?

I've seen some videos on past software, free and paid for but would like to know,
what some of you have used and had great success with in cloning a small HD (spindle) and
putting the whole system with os on a larger hd for use and or back up. win 10 win 7.
Thanks.

post any links on the board to old threads that might be helpful.

Solution
Hi,
I'm looking for a program that is hassle free and works without multiple tweaks?

I've seen some videos on past software, free and paid for but would like to know,
what some of you have used and had great success with in cloning a small HD (spindle) and
putting the whole system with os on a larger hd for use and or back up. win 10 win 7.
Thanks.

I use Macrium Reflect.
For both cloning and backup imaging.

Somewhat modified since I wrote this, but my basic procedure:

And I have had to use that to recover a totally...
Hi,

Thanks.

The best
https://www.macrium.com/reflectfree

Reactions: ST45kwxyz

USAFRet

Titan
Hi,

Thanks.

I use Macrium Reflect.
For both cloning and backup imaging.

Somewhat modified since I wrote this, but my basic procedure:

And I have had to use that to recover a totally dead drive.

Solution