HD Space Eatun' Up

Hello,
I currently have XP Pro installed over XP Home and I have a partitioned hard
drive (C & D). I am currently using up 14.2 GB on the 15 GB capacity of C.
I do not have that many files! On the c drive in the Docs & Settings
directory I have 5 sub directs "All Users", "Default User", "Gary J.
Monreal", GaryJ~1~Mon" and "Owner". Why is this? This directory is over
3.55GB itself...WHY? IS something being duplicated?
Thank you for your time and help with this.
Gary

--
Gary J. Monreal
Psalms 144:1 "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and

pop

"Gary J. Monreal" <monreal@swatcop.com> wrote in message
| Hello,
| I currently have XP Pro installed over XP Home and I have a
partitioned hard
| drive (C & D). I am currently using up 14.2 GB on the 15 GB
capacity of C.
| I do not have that many files! On the c drive in the Docs &
Settings
| directory I have 5 sub directs "All Users", "Default User",
"Gary J.
| Monreal", GaryJ~1~Mon" and "Owner". Why is this? This
directory is over
| 3.55GB itself...WHY? IS something being duplicated?
| Thank you for your time and help with this.
| Gary
|
| --
| Gary J. Monreal
| Psalms 144:1 "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands
for war and
| my fingers for battle..."

You never mentioned what you use drive D: for, or what size it
is, but ... 15 Gig isn't all that far out if you are running many
programs and never archive anything off the drive.

The three accounts with names are accounts you created at one
time or another and never deleted. The all, default, etc., are
made by the sy

am i able to delete those accounts? i do not recall creating any accounts
w/ my name on it? how would i delete those other accounts so that just one
exists? this happened on my notebook as well...