Hd Upgrade

somebody

I have a Compaq Presario 4090US, It came with a 30 GIG Hard
Drive, I was thinking about upgrading it to a 100+ gig or so.. my
question is there a limitiation on how big of a HD you can put in this
system.... Thanks

hh

Up to 127GB. I'm not sure if it has the 48-bit LBA required for larger. I
have a 4090 US.
HH