HDD Problems and can't repair

spurohit

Honorable
Mar 10, 2013
After 10 years and saw first time after boot and saw on the screen that says NTLDR is missing. Next day, I turned it on and it says Operating System Missing. All my important documents and photos and stuffs are gone? I have two drives c: and d: and there is nothing on C: but D drive is ok. So I followed up with your tips like command prompt bootrec/fixmbr and it works but then I tried with bootrec/fixboot, it says event not available. I could not do anything and then I left it alone and next day I tried to turn it on and this computer is going crazy like on and off by itself every second. There is not way I can fix it or see on the screen because it wont let me this computer stays on. Something I have done wrong? How do I recover c: drive stuffs?

I have AMD2+ mobo, 4 gb RAM 800MHZ.

Please let me have some answers and appreciates with your help.

spurohit

Honorable
Mar 10, 2013
Yes I did and it did not fixed it. I removed this hdd and check it on other computer. It shows that there is no data zero bytes used and free that shows 0 bytes. When I ran the scan on this hdd and I saw that there are some data there but it would not show me or let me open it. I tried to open it and says you need to format it. I don't want to lose those data.

If I reinstall it and it would lose all like formatting the hdd.