HDMI INPUT, No vid detected.

MsNoob

Reputable
Oct 22, 2014
Hi there, I have not been on my dell Inspiron one 2330 for about 2-3 weeks now, I just turned it on and a sign appeared saying "No Video Detected on HDMI input." I can't see anything else beside the black background, I can't see my mouse, and I can't tap on anything. But if this helps, next to the words has a blue sign with a question mark beside a white sign of something? Please help!

Solution
"No Video Detected on HDMI input."
The rig has an HDMI input at the back so it can be used as a monitor or telly just in case required, the rig seems to have taken HDMI as a default input at startup....
Let's see if the OP can figure it out and get it back to the rigs output, if not, the best thing would be to get in touch with the service center, 'cos the last time I had such a problem, they had to replace the Mobo in my AIO at work.....

It's a AIO...... (http://www.trustedreviews.com/dell-inspiron-one-2330-review) How do you expect the OP to do this???????

OP: Try booting into BIOS first..... by pressing the DEL or whatever F key has been allotted to the rig for BIOS entry...
See if it comes on and you manage to see the BIOS screen,
Then check all the setting inclusive of Date and Time plus HDD , Primary Display etc etc.
Saved exit and boot into Safe mode once.
Let the rig complete it's full load up wait for a minute or too and then reboot into normal mode....

Give us a feedback of the results here.

"No Video Detected on HDMI input."
The rig has an HDMI input at the back so it can be used as a monitor or telly just in case required, the rig seems to have taken HDMI as a default input at startup....
Let's see if the OP can figure it out and get it back to the rigs output, if not, the best thing would be to get in touch with the service center, 'cos the last time I had such a problem, they had to replace the Mobo in my AIO at work.....

Solution