[SOLVED] Headphones broke should I buy them again or buy another pair?

alfiee

Commendable
Jul 23, 2018
Hi,

Around December 2019 i got the Cooler master MH752's for around 80 eu and I loved them but last month they broke and now I am unsure whether I should look for a different pair or buy the same although they cost ~100 now since I really loved these headphones.

Solution
Hi,

Around December 2019 i got the Cooler master MH752's for around 80 eu and I loved them but last month they broke and now I am unsure whether I should look for a different pair or buy the same although they cost ~100 now since I really loved these headphones.

For the price it is pretty much impossible to get a better sounding or built headphone. How did yours break? I have a set that I have carried on work trips with me in a suitcase and use almost daily at home without issues. The sound is a bit clearer on the MH751/752 headphones than the HyperX Cloud, although both are good sets. The Clouds are a bit muddier but the bass is a bit more up front on them.
Hi,

For the price it is pretty much impossible to get a better sounding or built headphone. How did yours break? I have a set that I have carried on work trips with me in a suitcase and use almost daily at home without issues. The sound is a bit clearer on the MH751/752 headphones than the HyperX Cloud, although both are good sets. The Clouds are a bit muddier but the bass is a bit more up front on them.

Solution