Heads Up, Readers! Important Account Migration Info For Tom's Hardware (Plus Free Stuff)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
Any chance you could also fix the ad problem on this site? Most of the ads are clickbait dodgy sites and the site is literally unusable on mobile due to a 'fake competition' style 'you've won an iPhone' advert that you can't avoid.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
This is the most dumbest thing ever. First there is that dumb auto playing video that we cant get rid of even with adblock, now it doesn't work in IE11. Im in a locked down environment where IE is the default locked down by group policy! I had to use chrome on my phone to login and its horrible!!

Still broken as of today. Web page (non-forum) based comments at end of articles/news stories still do not allow for voting or going to the forums to comment. it seems the only way to do it is to search the forums or comment and find it in the forum tracker. Once in the forums, everything broken works along with the added features from the forum itself. Please fix.

tm_nv

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2011
Ok, so I logged in, and low and behold this account is tied to an email I no longer have, (woopsie, guess one got by me). When will I be able to update the contact email? Since if they require a password change I might be SOL.

Also I can confirm that this sight is in accessible through mobile, due to a giant advert that cannot be closed nor circumvented.

Status
Not open for further replies.