[SOLVED] heaps of bsod errors

albadryprivate

Commendable
Dec 17, 2018
about a week ago, i installed a windows update, i then got the bsod error “attempted write to readonly memory”, i decided to roll back the update (as i read from somewhere), and that didn’t help. so i created a bootable usb windows 10 thing and i reinstalled windows 10 onto my pc, i still get the same bsod error but now i also get “iqrl not less or equal” and “memory management”. i think it’s a hardware issue as i tried to fix it from my computer, i searched up tutorials and applied what they taught me but nothing helped, i even cleaned my ram stick with a pencil eraser. i hope this is enough information to get some help, anything is appreciated, thanks.

albadryprivate

Commendable
Dec 17, 2018
I just said, details of your computer...
os name: windows 10 pro
version: 10.0.17763 build 17763

specs
processor: amd fx 8350
motherboard: 970 pro gaming/aura
ram: g.skills ripjawsx 16gb 2x8gb ddr3
power supply: thermaltake smart 650w 80plus bronze power supply
ssd: kingston ssdnow 240gb
graphics card: rx 480 rog strix 8gb

is that enough? i am a pc newbie so more detail is preferred.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here = and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

albadryprivate

Commendable
Dec 17, 2018
Can you follow option one on the following link - here = and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read
i only have a minidump from yesterday, i'll send you a mediafire link to download it and will send you more dumps whenever i get another bsod: mediafire minidump file 18/05/19