Question helios 300 3070 gpu crashing!

Aug 22, 2022
I have the 2020 model of helios 300 with these specs. Acer Predator HELIOS 300 PH315-53 i5 10th Gen iCeLake 16GB RAM 256GB SSD 1TB HDD RTX 3070 8G

When I haven't installed the drivers yet, the uhd integrated graphics worked fine. My laptop had no problems whatsoever but it's slow because its just an integrated gpu(I can play games like Valorant with 20 fps. Its bad but atleast it doesn't crash). But when I try to install the latest drivers with the Geforce experience, everything goes haywire. The Geforce experience makes my laptop unusable with a couple of black screens and the whole laptop hanging, even the Geforce app literally is so buggy that it can't be used anymore. Sometimes it even causes blue screen saying, "video tdr failure". I tried using DDU to do a fresh install but I did that countless of times to no avail. I tried playing valorant and says driver crashed. I tried playing other games like fall guys and its just black screen then crashes after. Please help me! I don't know what to do anymore I just hope someone can help me with this so my hard times will come to an end.