[SOLVED] hello i am getting very low fps on a game.

Dec 27, 2019
hello i am getting very low fps on a game called escape from tarkov i play medium to high graphics.

my specs
  • RTX 2080 s x gaming trio
  • i7-8700
-16gb ram
- windows 10
-850w

i get around 40 ish fps and i see other people using less powerful cards than me and getting more, its really annoying i have all the latest drivers. thanks

Solution
ok so ill give cleaning my ssd up and, reducing cpu back ground usage, do you have any ideas what it could be in my desktop background?

also do you think all this would be effecting my game fps or is it something else?

thanks.
Most definitely. The CPU is what feeds the gpu. if it is being used by other programs it will reduce the frames it feeds the gpu.
Dec 27, 2019
ok so ill give cleaning my ssd up and, reducing cpu back ground usage, do you have any ideas what it could be in my desktop background?

also do you think all this would be effecting my game fps or is it something else?

thanks.

bignastyid

Titan

thanks.
Most definitely. The CPU is what feeds the gpu. if it is being used by other programs it will reduce the frames it feeds the gpu.

Solution
Dec 27, 2019
to see what is being used in the background, use task manager? and any ideas if the cpu isnt the problem,

do you think that the benchmark results for my gpu are good or should i get that look at.

TRENDING THREADS