[SOLVED] Hello im thinking of building my first budget gaming pc! Please tell me if i missed anything or did something wrong. Thank you!

Dec 25, 2019
BUDGET PC IDEA

Computer Case - Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L (53$)
Proccesor - Intel Core i3-9100F (70$)
Motherboard - Gigabyte H310M-S2H (60$)
Graphics Card - MSI V341-236R Radeon RX 570 Armor 8G OC (150$)
Memory - Crucial CT8G4DFS8266 8GB (30$)
Storage SSD - Western Digital WDS500G2B0B WD Blue 500GB (60$)
Storage Hard Drive - Western Digital WD5000AAKX Blue 500GB (25$)
Power Supply - Thermaltake TR2 S 500W (50$)

TOTAL = 495$

Solution
Honestly you nailed the specs.

It wouldnt be a terrible idea to look at the used market btw. even if you dont feel comfortable buying components such as psu, cpu or gpu used. get things like hard drives, cases and fans used. this way you can save money on those parts and spend more on the gpu/cpu (more fps baby!!) or you could spend the same used as you would on something new and you might get a better case or some slick RGB fans :p

adamgrant520

Reputable
Jan 6, 2019

It wouldnt be a terrible idea to look at the used market btw. even if you dont feel comfortable buying components such as psu, cpu or gpu used. get things like hard drives, cases and fans used. this way you can save money on those parts and spend more on the gpu/cpu (more fps baby!!) or you could spend the same used as you would on something new and you might get a better case or some slick RGB fans :p

Reactions: Penguan
Solution
Dec 25, 2019

sure will! thx

Dec 25, 2019

and recently moved in to belgium so i dont have a clue what "belgium craigslist are there" there is an actuall belgium craigslist but noone know it and noone uses it

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
I would only do 1x stick of RAM for a very short amount of time, like you are planning to buy that exact stick next week or so....otherwise, go ahead for a 2x8 kit if you can, or do 2x4 if it's going to be a bit. Going single channel impacts frames a great deal.