Hello Kitty case?

Does anyone know where I can find a "hello kitty" themed computer
case? (I'm building a PC for my daugher)

One would think something like this would be easy to find, yet I can't
find one.

Any help would be most appreciated.

this place has a couple hello kitty "computer kits" but they seem to only
include a keyboard, mouse and speakers.

http://www.dreamkitty.com/

and i found this site that has a picture and link to a hello kitty case but
it's all in japanese.

http://www.ktplan.jp/~kitty-ken/ronbun/kitty_79.html

"singha_lvr" <singha_lvr@charter.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can find a "hello kitty" themed computer
> case? (I'm building a PC for my daugher)
>
> One would think something like this would be easy to find, yet I can't
> find one.
>
> Any help would be most appreciated.

jad

Come on woodoo you know that's a picture of YOUR rig!... ;^)

"Wooducoodu" <wooducoodu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> this place has a couple hello kitty "computer kits" but they seem to
only
> include a keyboard, mouse and speakers.
>
> http://www.dreamkitty.com/
>
> and i found this site that has a picture and link to a hello kitty
case but
> it's all in japanese.
>
> http://www.ktplan.jp/~kitty-ken/ronbun/kitty_79.html
>
> "singha_lvr" <singha_lvr@charter.net> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know where I can find a "hello kitty" themed computer
> > case? (I'm building a PC for my daugher)
> >
> > One would think something like this would be easy to find, yet I
can't
> > find one.
> >
> > Any help would be most appreciated.

singha_lvr <singha_lvr@charter.net> wrote in message news:<slp670p8mpov0tun482gqdhaplii5umvuc@4ax.com>...
>Does anyone know where I can find a "hello kitty" themed computer
>case? (I'm building a PC for my daugher)

Not I, but I wouldn't be surprised if they exist.

>Any help would be most appreciated.

One possibility is to get a Hello Kitty CD player from
the local Target/Walmart and cram a mini-itx motherboard
into it. For inspiration, see:

http://www.mini-itx.com/

Isaac Kuo

"singha_lvr" <singha_lvr@charter.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can find a "hello kitty" themed computer
> case? (I'm building a PC for my daugher)
>
> One would think something like this would be easy to find, yet I can't
> find one.
>
> Any help would be most appreciated.

Um, paint the front pink (it'll be hard to find pink plastic paint, try
Testors, or you local auto parts store), and throw some Hello Kitty
wallpaper on the sides and top?

singha_lvr <singha_lvr@charter.net> honoured alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
on Wed 07 Apr 2004 03:26:57a with

> Does anyone know where I can find a "hello kitty" themed computer
> case? (I'm building a PC for my daugher)
>
> One would think something like this would be easy to find, yet I can't
> find one.
>
> Any help would be most appreciated.

Plain black case and tell her its night time or
plain white case and tell her kitty's lost in the fog.

singha_lvr wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find a "hello kitty" themed computer
> case? (I'm building a PC for my daugher)
>
> One would think something like this would be easy to find, yet I can't
> find one.
>
> Any help would be most appreciated.

You should be able to get vinyl cut somewhre locally from stencils you
provide, appropriate pink case paint might be a problem but talk to your
local car shop people.

"JAD" <jdemma25@eartink.net> wrote in message
> Come on woodoo you know that's a picture of YOUR rig!... ;^)

That's funny.

hehehehehehehheheh

"JAD" <jdemma25@eartink.net> wrote in message
> Come on woodoo you know that's a picture of YOUR rig!... ;^)

nahhh mines much more girlie than that. :p

"JAD" <jdemma25@eartink.net> wrote in message
> Come on woodoo you know that's a picture of YOUR rig!... ;^)
>

> "Wooducoodu" <wooducoodu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > this place has a couple hello kitty "computer kits" but they seem to
> only
> > include a keyboard, mouse and speakers.
> >
> > http://www.dreamkitty.com/
> >
> > and i found this site that has a picture and link to a hello kitty
> case but
> > it's all in japanese.
> >
> > http://www.ktplan.jp/~kitty-ken/ronbun/kitty_79.html
> >
> > "singha_lvr" <singha_lvr@charter.net> wrote in message
> > > Does anyone know where I can find a "hello kitty" themed computer
> > > case? (I'm building a PC for my daugher)
> > >
> > > One would think something like this would be easy to find, yet I
> can't
> > > find one.
> > >
> > > Any help would be most appreciated.

if you decide to go the mod route, use vinyl dye rather than spray paint.

http://www.gideontech.com/guides/vinyldye/

"singha_lvr" <singha_lvr@charter.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can find a "hello kitty" themed computer
> case? (I'm building a PC for my daugher)
>
> One would think something like this would be easy to find, yet I can't
> find one.
>
> Any help would be most appreciated.

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 22:26:57 -0400, singha_lvr
<singha_lvr@charter.net> wrote:

>Does anyone know where I can find a "hello kitty" themed computer
>case? (I'm building a PC for my daugher)
>
>One would think something like this would be easy to find, yet I can't
>find one.
>
>Any help would be most appreciated.

I think you'd have to build your own:

http://www.scuddertech.com/stephanie/casemod/

singha_lvr wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find a "hello kitty" themed computer
> case? (I'm building a PC for my daugher)

There are plenty of do-it-yourself mods based on Hello Kitty. Heck, you
don't really even have to mod a case, you can buy a generic pre-modded
case with a window and then add a window applique, like this one:

http://www.directron.com/hellokitty.html

You might also find a couple of interesting computer accessories
featuring Hello Kitty from this list, but I haven't the time to check
out the links myself right now:

http://www.spectster.com/cgi-bin/search/smartsearch.cgi?keywords=accessory+computer+hello+kitty

If you need more help, feel free to ask. Some search terms for google
would be:

"Hello Kitty"

"window applique"

"case mod"

or the individual words without the quotes (I find the quotes help me
narrow down my searches).