Hello please immediate help ! Please !

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Slick2sick

Honorable
Jun 19, 2014
Hello i got 2 monitors a 21" inch and a 19 " And i decided to link them together so i can surf on the 19" and play on the 21" on the same time
My GPU is 560 ti 448 and it has 2 dvi ports and 1 hdmi port and 1 port idk whats it name :p IT HAS NO VGA PORTS!
My cpu is e8400 i think it doesnt matter but its 3.0ghz core 2 duo
Also my PSU is Hkc 550 watt ^_^

SO the problem is that the 19" screen is blank and when i open nvidia control panel it appears that they are 2 monitors detected AND AND another cool fact is that if i grab a file from my main monitor and move it to the left it dissappears and it feels like it moved to the other monitor ^^
SO could u guys pls help me whats wrong
And by the way 19" monitor has only vga output BUT the 21" has vga and dvi output BUT im using the vga cos i dont have a dvi cable PLUS im both connecting them to the card with 2 dvi adapter
Please help as soon as possible

Shadowblade2652

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012

No i mean, have you tried using the VGA cable on the monitor with both the DVI and the VGA? If the cable is the problem then the working monitor will have color problems.