[SOLVED] Help about cpu cooler and case cooling.

eziosimon1995

Commendable
Sep 9, 2018
My pc has a ryzen 5 2600 with zotac gtx 1660 super.
Case is Corsair Spec 01 and three exhaust fans are installed that are of 1500rpm with 38.5cfm airflow and for intake the fan provide by corsair has 32cfm airflow and all are 120mm fans.
Now as per my case specs my max cpu cooler height should be 150mm.
Q1. I am thinking of replacing stealth cooler with Deepcool Gammax 400 V2 but i have seen wraith cooler hitting more than 2000rpm and this one only goes upto 1800 rpm as i see..So should i replace it with this or should i keep stealth cooler?
Q2. I am also planning to change case fans and get Arctic P2 fans with 60cfm airflow and Circle Cg-120mm fans which on amazon shows upto 90cfm airflow?

My budget is really restricted so either i can change cpu cooler and get 2x circle fans or i can get 3-4 fans and replace all my case fans.
I was thinking of maybe getting 3 fans and for case and all of them will go for exhaust and two of those 38.5cfm fans will go for intake.
Which option which should i choose?

Solution
but i will have to manage as currently i have 3 exhaust and 1 intake and my cpu temps reach even 80c while playing titanfall 2 singleplayer mode and gpu generally stays at 81-82c.
u need new pc cooler and good pc case with clear front mesh panel...fans installed on front first fan directly push fresh air to the cpu and ram, second fan to the gpu... in your case now u have one fan to intake air three to push cant be good..
Sorry i wrote wrong name for arctic fans its actually a P12 fan 120mm.
Also my PSU is corsair Vs550 so i need to choose everything which will stay under this 550watts of power.
1. Change CPU cooler first, never mind difference in rpm, larger fans require less rpm.
2.Quite optional, you already have more than enough case fans, if you want to change them, it would be only for looks.

eziosimon1995

Commendable
Sep 9, 2018
1. Change CPU cooler first, never mind difference in rpm, larger fans require less rpm.
2.Quite optional, you already have more than enough case fans, if you want to change them, it would be only for looks.
So i guess i will change the cpu cooler first.
Is there any other cooler that might fit in my case and be good enough for non overclocking as i am not really planning to overclock and curently my cpu reaches upto 80c while gaming..

So i guess i will change the cpu cooler first.
Is there any other cooler that might fit in my case and be good enough for non overclocking as i am not really planning to overclock and curently my cpu reaches upto 80c while gaming..

Maximum CPU Cooler Height for that case is 150mm. That cooler's height is 155mm so even that one is not going to fit with case closed.
Most tower fans are higher than that so you might be better off with something like this: https://noctua.at/en/products/cpu-cooler-retail/nh-c14s/specification
or
https://noctua.at/en/nh-l12s
That type also has added advantage of blowing down and cool VRM and RAM.

eziosimon1995

Commendable
Sep 9, 2018
Maximum CPU Cooler Height for that case is 150mm. That cooler's height is 155mm so even that one is not going to fit with case closed.
Most tower fans are higher than that so you might be better off with something like this: https://noctua.at/en/products/cpu-cooler-retail/nh-c14s/specification
or
https://noctua.at/en/nh-l12s
That type also has added advantage of blowing down and cool VRM and RAM.
Noctua stuffs are not available in my country so i will guess have to maybe go with a corsair h45 aio cooler bcoz most of cpu coolers are taller in height.

dimtodim

Reputable
My pc has a ryzen 5 2600 with zotac gtx 1660 super.
Case is Corsair Spec 01 and three exhaust fans are installed that are of 1500rpm with 38.5cfm airflow and for intake the fan provide by corsair has 32cfm airflow and all are 120mm fans.
Now as per my case specs my max cpu cooler height should be 150mm.
Q1. I am thinking of replacing stealth cooler with Deepcool Gammax 400 V2 but i have seen wraith cooler hitting more than 2000rpm and this one only goes upto 1800 rpm as i see..So should i replace it with this or should i keep stealth cooler?
Q2. I am also planning to change case fans and get Arctic P2 fans with 60cfm airflow and Circle Cg-120mm fans which on amazon shows upto 90cfm airflow?

My budget is really restricted so either i can change cpu cooler and get 2x circle fans or i can get 3-4 fans and replace all my case fans.
I was thinking of maybe getting 3 fans and for case and all of them will go for exhaust and two of those 38.5cfm fans will go for intake.
Which option which should i choose?
try find this cpu cooler, and your pc case isnt so perfect for air flow tray remove all necessary thing from front
Scythe FUMA 79 CFM CPU Cooler
Scythe FUMA Rev.B 79 CFM CPU Cooler

eziosimon1995

Commendable
Sep 9, 2018

dimtodim

Reputable
but i will have to manage as currently i have 3 exhaust and 1 intake and my cpu temps reach even 80c while playing titanfall 2 singleplayer mode and gpu generally stays at 81-82c.
u need new pc cooler and good pc case with clear front mesh panel...fans installed on front first fan directly push fresh air to the cpu and ram, second fan to the gpu... in your case now u have one fan to intake air three to push cant be good..

Solution

eziosimon1995

Commendable
Sep 9, 2018
i am living in India and my ambient temps remain around 34-40c currently.
I will try and see if i just have 1x exhaust and 2x intake then what happens.