Question [HELP] Computer froze for the first time and now my games shake (video for example) and my entire computer has slowed down greatly

ColFrogfoot

Reputable
Apr 7, 2020
So my desktop windows10 computer froze for the first time ever and then when I turned it back on, loaded a league of legends game I played the first 10 minutes pretty normally, then my screen started to shake. I even loaded up an app that allows me to play Clash of Clans on my computer and it was shaking in that as well. So I have no idea what happened but my computer has become almost unusable.

I can watch Twitch streams at 1080p sometimes with no lag, but if I enter/exit fullscreen or do anything else on my computer they lag and my computer slows down a lot. And it has never done this. My antivirus came back with no threats, I've updated my graphics card as much as I could and my windows 10. I went in and dusted the inside of my desktop but to no avail. I am sure that its something wrong with hardware. If it is that is fine and I can go and buy new parts but I don't know what part I should replace. I bought this computer 5 years ago and it has never had a problem until today, but today's problem is quite large. In-fact my computer was quite good, running highest settings on some very difficult games (Witcher 3, max graphics). Even when I was typing before I dusted the inside, the letters were not appearing on my screen right as I would type them. Even when I go on my desktop background and hold down the LMB and start making the squares it is lagging a lot.

Please help me. Thank you

Me recording my screen of what it looks like in game:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnt3FJcs5no

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K 4.0 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1150 (All Venom OC Certified) [+110

HDD: 128GB SanDisk SSD + 2TB SATA III Hard Drive Combo [+26] (Combo Drive)

MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)

MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX w/ GIGABit LAN, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 1x M.2, 6x SATA 6GB/s (All Venom OC Certified)

POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready

VIDEO: EVGA Superclocked NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 (Maxwell) [+76] (Single Card)

Update: Core temperatures (I don't know how to read it/ what it means)
View: https://i.imgur.com/QAE5kgg.jpg

Last edited: