HELP! - Errors When trying to install Assassin's Creed games on Uplay PC

CrownedEmperor312

Honorable
Mar 31, 2014
Hi,
I bought both Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations from Uplay and have been having the worst luck with them. When I originally got them, I just installed Brotherhood and everything went fine, no errors. So I beat the story in Brotherhood and want to play Revelations. So I try to download and install it and when I do I get CRC error after CRC error during installation. If I choose "Ignore" each time, about 7 more CRC errors pop up before a "Feature transfer error" pops up and the installer crashes. I contacted Ubisoft support about this and they gave me a whole bunch of useless tips that didn't help me at all. Actually, Ubisoft made it worse because they made me uninstall everything Uplay related on my PC, so Brotherhood was uninstalled. Then when I tried to reinstall Brotherhood, the same errors occurred as when installing Revelations. So now I have two games that I paid for that I can't even play.
Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated, as its SO FREAKIN' FRUSTRATING to try and get these games to work (I've been trying for weeks!)

Solution
CRC is usually a disk or drive issue, if the disk works in another PC or in this case since it happens with multiple games it's probably a DVD drive failing.
It happens during installing right.
+ Are you using CD to install it or You have file on your computer.
If not copied then copy in your comp.Then try it.
Otherwise you should struggle hard to install this.
Or you can run that CD on other comp copy the file through pendrive and install on your comp.

Sorry If This Is Not Help Full.

TheDamit

Reputable
Jan 13, 2015
CRC is usually a disk or drive issue, if the disk works in another PC or in this case since it happens with multiple games it's probably a DVD drive failing.
It happens during installing right.
+ Are you using CD to install it or You have file on your computer.
If not copied then copy in your comp.Then try it.
Otherwise you should struggle hard to install this.
Or you can run that CD on other comp copy the file through pendrive and install on your comp.

Sorry If This Is Not Help Full.

Solution

CrownedEmperor312

Honorable
Mar 31, 2014

Thanks for the response,
I got the games from the Uplay online store, and so I don't have DVDs to install the games with. They're digital download.

TheDamit

Reputable
Jan 13, 2015

You are welcome.