Question Help finding the perfect keyboard?

Jun 18, 2021
I have a rather specific question about computer keyboards - please be gentle!

I need a new keyboard for work. I am absolutely in love with the Logitech MxKeys. The backlighting is awesome. The keys are spaced perfectly, and feel great to press. The keys are curved inwards, which makes it easier for my fingers to find the keys. The keys are flat - I hate tall keys.

There is one problem, though. It is a PC/Mac hybrid keyboard, so it has no right-mouse button key, to the right of the spacebar. I know about Logitech Options keyboard customizations, but that won't work. When I use that, the right mouse click location goes to where the mouse is, rather than to where I am typing, which is a deal-breaker for me.

So, I come to you in search of help. I would like to know some alternative keyboards that might suit me. Or, just the terminology - I can search myself. What do you call flat, curved inwards, soft/sticky keypress keys on a keyboard? What words would you use to describe these characteristics?

I am on PC, and I don't really care whether or not it is cabled or wireless.


The flat keys are just low profile keys, some also called chicklet keys after the gum, like what the modern laptop keyboards use now.

Not sure what you mean about the right-click options, whenever you right-click on a mouse, the menu always comes up where the cursor is. Never seen a Windows PC do anything else, so a right-click button on a keyboard would do the same thing.
Reactions: CzechCzar