Help first built pc

Firstpcc

Reputable
Aug 9, 2015
Hi, please can someone tell me what to do , I am thinking about buying a pc off easy as they are built but not great but there cheap I want a decent gaming pic 1080p I want to play the new rust not the old one, do I build my self or buy one? Iv never built one before only replaced graphic card and ram I don't wanna spend anything more then 400 or 500 thanks

It depends on your current configuration. If your current configuration has a good enough processor for a $200 VGA card like gtx 960, I would just upgrade. If your computer performance is not good enough to compensate for the new upgrade than you definitely need to start fresh. I would normally build one as its gives me the best bang for the buck for the specific workload that I need my computer to have. If you understand how to build a computer, then I highly recommend it.

Firstpcc

Reputable
Aug 9, 2015

Thanks for the reply, o had a ok pc but sold it thinking I couldn't upgrade haha but yea please could you tell me a good spec pc? I ain't ever built one before but maybe I can put this on pcspealist as they are pretty cheap thanks

Firstpcc

Reputable
Aug 9, 2015

Um tbh I do y k ow if that's what I'm looking for it don't look that good lol