Help getting a new PC

Steven_70

Honorable
Apr 17, 2016
So I'm looking for a new PC after the one I built 9 years ago is starting to take a crap on me. I don't have the time to research new parts as my knowledge on everything is a little dated. Was hoping someone could provide me with a link to the type of pre-built PC I am looking for. Or at least the parts to purchase and I can pay the website extra $ to build. My budget is around 1000$. I do not need mouse/keyboard/monitor. I will use it for minor gaming. I would prefer to have better processing and RAM performance than GPU. Any help is appreciated! Thank you

Steven_70

Honorable
Apr 17, 2016

Hey thanks man...looks good. I forgot to mention I'd prefer an intel cpu if possible. wouldn't mind paying a tad more for one. Just because my first built PC I used AMD and I wanted to give Intel a try this time around. Doesn't have to be though. Just in case you know another one with Intel to share

Steven_70

Honorable
Apr 17, 2016

hmm what about https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883230243&cm_re=7800x-_-83-230-243-_-Product
or
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883230236

Or is the AMD one still the best value? i was just going off benchmarks and the 7800x seems pretty good.

The first PC you list there has the most powerful cpu. It has a semi powerful gpu, enough to play games at somewhat decent settings and will speed up your pro apps if they use CUDA ie Adobe products, etc. I still say the AMD rig is the best value and a 1700x is probably faster than the intel PC for editing, rendering, etc.

Steven_70

Honorable
Apr 17, 2016

Ok. Right now my biggest problem is Chrome and running multiple applications/tasks. I run a bot occasionally with anywhere from 10-40 proxies/tasks to try and cop sneakers. It makes my PC lag a bit. I mostly want it to be able to efficiently handle tons of browsers and commands at once. The first rig ( AMD ) will do that well?