Help me choosing my gtx 1070

guilhermefurlan

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017
Hey people,

I have some options for gtx 1070 that fits my budget

The gtx 1070 zotac 8 gb MINI version

check it out here http://www.comprasparaguai.com.br/vga-8gb-zotac-gtx1070-1920mhz-256bit-gddr5dviihdmi3dp-zt-p10700g-10m__1836744/

The gtx 1070 gigabyte OC version (it`s more expensive, so I`d go for this one if it really worth it rather than the zotac one)

check it out here http://www.comprasparaguai.com.br/vga-8gb-gigabyte-gtx1070-oc-wf-1556mhz-256bit-dvihdmidpgddr5-gv-n1070wf2oc-8gd__2068023/

Are these cards good ?

I`ve seen in a review that even tho the zotac is a mini version, its cooling is very good and doesn`t heat much at all, and didn`t really find a good review for the gtx 1070 windforce, which makes me unsafe of getting it

What do you guys tell me ?

I could eventually, in last case, get the gigabyte gaming 1, but only in the LAST of cases, in case of these two are really REALLY bad, but I wouldn`t like to go for it due to its price

So what do you guys tell me ?

Should I go for the zotac, or gigabyte windforce ?

The thing is, I want it to last many years (just like four or five years), so I`d like to get the one with cool temperatures, the colder the better, noises aren`t a problem to me since I don`t really care about it and I play while listening music, so the points that matters the most to me is TEMPERATURE and the quality of the board to LAST long

These are my points to consider

Just a PS: The desktop I`m gonna build is
Cpu: ryzen 1600
cooler: amd`s stock cooler
mobo: Asrock b350 pro4
ram: 8 gb 2666 mhz (can`t afford a better one even tho I want)
the gpu I`m gonna choose
psu: thermaltake 600w smartseries 80 bronze (I know it`s not really good but people told me it would be enough)
Also a ssd, don`t know the model
and 1 TB of memory

Thanks a lot

Solution

I would get the zotac myself.

guilhermefurlan

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017
My english is not that good to understand all that review bro, furthermore, I haven`t got that plenty options for gtx 1070, I only got these two options for gtx 1070, and in the last case, the gaming 1

Toshz

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013

From what I have seen and in my personal opinion I can tell you the Zotac GTX 1070 is the better option between these two, has higher stock speed, smaller size and zotac offers a 5 year warranty.

guilhermefurlan

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017
South america gets 2, but better than 1 as msi or gigabyte here ...

So good deal going for the gtx 1070 mini ? Can I trust it ? Good temps ? what are the temps average ? I want it to last for some years

guilhermefurlan

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017
I mean, I`ve compared them both and the clocking of the gigabyte windforce is a little bit higher than the zotac`s one, is it relevant or just a small diference ?

Just wanna know which one is best-buying, the windforce or the zotac one which are my options

Toshz

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013

I would get the zotac myself.

Solution

Toshz

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013
So good deal going for the gtx 1070 mini ? Can I trust it ? Good temps ? what are the temps average ? I want it to last for some years[/quotemsg]

Yes, it seems like a pretty sturdy card that will fit in most builds it also has some cool technology which is that the fans don't spin unless under heavy load or higher temps while gaming.

It will also work with most PSU's as it only requires one 8 pin power cable.