[SOLVED] Help me decide.

sidneygwhipp

Commendable
Feb 11, 2019
Hi all, I need some help deciding what components I should purchase next as I have built a rig and get lag when fighting on fortnite. I will list my specs below and please tell me what I should get and maybe leave a link.

SPECS :

Ryzen 2200G | 3.5Ghz
Gigabyte X370 Motherboard
500W Unbranded Power Supply
500GB Western Digital HDD
Crucial 4GB DDR4 @ 2400Mhz
AMD Radeon Vega 8 Intergrated GPU

Please advise what I should get next. I am under 18 so don’t have a full time job I earn around £40-50 / Month and I have £30.

I don’t mind if my graphics are bad I just want to remove the massive FPS drops and make some games Playable.
Many thanks,

Sidney.

Removed link. Refrain from promoting your site.
Lutfij

Solution
Your build is imbalanced. You have an X370 chipset board which is often used with high end crossfire/SLI system's. You are on a Ryzen platform, meaning the platform gets better as you feed it with higher speed rams. Dual channel also benefits the platform.

I'm still waiting to see what the PSU is or if you're even contemplating a PSU change for your build.

sidneygwhipp

Commendable
Feb 11, 2019
A picture of the unbranded PSU? You're best off saving the money over a two month period and buying parts. As of now, you can get a dual channel DDR4-3200MHz ram kit and a reliable PSU to keep you happy with your build.
Hi, I have had issues with my build and I am getting a different brand with similar latency bother stick of ram free very soon. Should I keep it will it work? It is an ADATA 2333mhz I think. It’s green. Will that work?

Lutfij

Titan
Your build is imbalanced. You have an X370 chipset board which is often used with high end crossfire/SLI system's. You are on a Ryzen platform, meaning the platform gets better as you feed it with higher speed rams. Dual channel also benefits the platform.

I'm still waiting to see what the PSU is or if you're even contemplating a PSU change for your build.

Solution

sidneygwhipp

Commendable
Feb 11, 2019
A picture of the unbranded PSU? You're best off saving the money over a two month period and buying parts. As of now, you can get a dual channel DDR4-3200MHz ram kit and a reliable PSU to keep you happy with your build.

i found the power supply online -> https://cpc.farnell.com/unbranded/5...ayZJkK-ofuFzblVvwYF65KyhYgw8YGvxoCxr4QAvD_BwE

I know it’s very imbalanced currently but that’s because I was planning to upgrade as I go.