Question Help me!My ssd nvme doesn't show up in disk magnament but show up in Bios

tonywong2015

Honorable
Sep 14, 2018
Yestarday I decide to clean install my windows 10, but my ssd nvme that have the windows 10 dissapair from partition menu and only show me the other ssd, so i decide to install there, after that the ssd nvme doesn't show up in disk manangment, but appear in the bios

what i can do? :(

My SSD is missing

tonywong2015

Honorable
Sep 14, 2018
you may need particular drivers to access the M.2 drive within Windows. if so, your new install may not have them.

install all latest motherboard drivers/software, check M.2 manufacturer site for drivers, and try updating Windows. then restart and see if anything changes.

welp my motherboard have the lastest firmware, but need to check about windows update :/

welp my motherboard have the lastest firmware
firmware is not the same as system drivers. system drivers would be specific software developed by the manufacturer for controlling LAN, USB, PCIe, audio, disks, etc & Intel or AMD chipset drivers. they would be found on the manufacturer's product support page for your motherboard.
need to check about windows update
also check the m.2 drive's manufacturer's product support page for Windows drivers related to the disk.

tonywong2015

Honorable
Sep 14, 2018
firmware is not the same as system drivers. system drivers would be specific software developed by the manufacturer for controlling LAN, USB, PCIe, audio, disks, etc & Intel or AMD chipset drivers. they would be found on the manufacturer's product support page for your motherboard.
also check the m.2 drive's manufacturer's product support page for Windows drivers related to the disk.

But I have a question, why the ssd partition didn't appear in the windows 10 installation?

But I have a question, why the ssd partition didn't appear in the windows 10 installation?
if your motherboard's current drivers don't support the m.2 drive then Windows would not be able to see it.

just for a chance of an easy fix;
try starting up the Windows installer again from within Windows. it may have just had some type of load problem that prevented it from recognizing the m.2 drive. perhaps this time it could and reinstalling would reformat the drive and it's Windows system partitions possibly making it available again within Windows.
if it does recognize the m.2 this time; format both drives and install there.

tonywong2015

Honorable
Sep 14, 2018
if your motherboard's current drivers don't support the m.2 drive then Windows would not be able to see it.

just for a chance of an easy fix;
try starting up the Windows installer again from within Windows. it may have just had some type of load problem that prevented it from recognizing the m.2 drive. perhaps this time it could and reinstalling would reformat the drive and it's Windows system partitions possibly making it available again within Windows.
if it does recognize the m.2 this time; format both drives and install there.

Doesnt work

I tried everything :(, I think the ssd nvme is corrupted, because yesterday I execute in cmd r s q c/: $Recycle. bin after that my windows broke

my fault is excute that command that erased my c files :(

try a different disk manager, maybe AOMEI or Acronis. find one that will boot outside of Windows and allow disk/partition management.
you should then be able to completely wipe the drive and start over. or at least get some better information in regards to the disk functionality.

just running commands inside of Windows shouldn't be able to physically corrupt the disk, only the data located on it. hopefully this is just an issue with the Windows OS.

tonywong2015

Honorable
Sep 14, 2018
try a different disk manager, maybe AOMEI or Acronis. find one that will boot outside of Windows and allow disk/partition management.
you should then be able to completely wipe the drive and start over. or at least get some better information in regards to the disk functionality.

just running commands inside of Windows shouldn't be able to physically corrupt the disk, only the data located on it. hopefully this is just an issue with the Windows OS.

I give up u.u, the boot stuck in Aomei preos process, I was happy because the ssd appear in Aomei, but when i tried to boot, the program stuck.