Help me please I am so confused because I cannot install Aura.

sotureg

Prominent
Feb 4, 2018
It took me a long time to find asus aura for my motherboard. (Asus ROG B350-f) Now that I can download it, when I download it, it is downloaded in a zip file, after I extract it, there are many files, so I pick the one that I am supposed to use to actually install asus aura. Before it can start installing, I get a message saying catastrophic failure. I have no idea what I am supposed to do.

https://imgur.com/a/spT8dln

Here is a screenshot. After I click either AsusSetup or Setup, I allow the thing to make changes to my pc or whatever and then I get that message. Any help would be really appreciated

Solution
uninstall with Revo Uninstaller. If that doesn't work. Clean your registry. Then uninstall. If that doesnt work It may require on your part to manually delete Aura from your registry. You can search for in registry delete the files then install your CORRECT Drivers. Let me be CLEAR .......if your not Sure what your doing or what files to delete dont do it. Get someone to help you.

sotureg

Prominent
Feb 4, 2018

I cannot uninstall all of the remaining aura. whenever I try to uninstall it, I get the same message, and if I go into where it was installed to, I cannot delete them because it says that it is open in another file or program.

DarkEngine

Reputable
Oct 9, 2015
uninstall with Revo Uninstaller. If that doesn't work. Clean your registry. Then uninstall. If that doesnt work It may require on your part to manually delete Aura from your registry. You can search for in registry delete the files then install your CORRECT Drivers. Let me be CLEAR .......if your not Sure what your doing or what files to delete dont do it. Get someone to help you.

Solution