[SOLVED] Help me to choose good peripherals

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Sep 7, 2020
I am really completely confused, and always searching to choose the appropriate pieces for my use of the games, but I have been confused between logitech g403 and redragon m711 fps.
There are similarities in the shape and the sensor ,But I know very well that the manufacture quality of the Logitech mouse is much better and that is what makes it twice as expensive as in my country.
Also g203 available at the same price m711 fps do you recommend g203 over m711 fps ( pmw 3360 )

The question here ,is there a difference between a logitech g403 pmw 3366 sensor and redragon m711 fps pmw 3360 in the actual experience ?
What is your advice to me?

And about the side of the headset I found a redragon h510 and logitech g231/g233/g332/g432/g433
logitech g231 almost expensive than redragon h510 at 20%
logitech g332 almost expensive than redragon h510 at 20%
logitech g233 double the price of the redragon h510
logitech g432 double the price of the redragon h510
logitech g433 is almost three times the price of the redragon h510

And in the end, the keyboard
Is 552k enough for games, or should I choose a better keyboard than if available on the budget?
I know that there is a difference between the types of switches and that red is the best in games
But any gateron or outemu or cherry mx
Is romer g linear good for games?
And since the keyboards available in my country are not many of them carry the type of Chery MX
Except for HyperX by it should I take it?

Solution
logitech g433 its 2200 pound but hyper x cloud stinger s its 1100 pound, There is a headset at the same price its logitech g332-SE
logitech g512 its 2200 pound but hyper x origin core 1400 pound, There is a keyboard at the same price its logitech g413 ( but you said its only tactile switch so I avoid it )
logitech g403 its 1200 pound but hyper x pulse fire fps pro 600pound ,There is a mouse at the same price its logitech g203

Almost hyperx half the price logitech products, Almost the same experience and performance, but I'm afraid about the mouse ( hyperx pulsefire fps pro ), no more

There are many good things, but not everyone is recommended g432 and its price 1400 pound

All ears
then hyper x origin core, hyper x cloud...

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
Actually I don't like tactile switches after an experiment redragon blue switches , switches loud
G512 overpriced the budget is not enough
https://www.rtings.com/keyboard/too...y-origins/1734/1735?usage=9048&threshold=0.01
hyperx alloy origins core ( TKL ) keyboard its cheap than g512 and has better score than g512
I think it's good option right !
Sure the hyperx alloy origins core got a better, but to be fair that website was using the blue switches for the g512, but if u want them all same brand sure go for the hyperx alloy origins core and get the HyperX Red switches because the aqua switchers are tactile and you said you dont like tactile, also just to make sure the hyperx alloy origins core is the same as the hyperx alloy origins the "core" means TKL, right?

Sep 7, 2020
Sure the hyperx alloy origins core got a better, but to be fair that website was using the blue switches for the g512, but if u want them all same brand sure go for the hyperx alloy origins core and get the HyperX Red switches because the aqua switchers are tactile and you said you dont like tactile, also just to make sure the hyperx alloy origins core is the same as the hyperx alloy origins the "core" means TKL, right?
Yes, I know it's a blue switch
The point is that there is a TKL ,It is lower in price and competes with the g512,And I think that the difference would not be great even if it was the romer-g linear switch
If Logitech also makes a TKL , the price will be reasonable and I will go to logitech without thinking
It will be good for its price, especially as its price is very suitable for me
Yes, Core means TKL

I compared Logitech G433 Headset with Hyperx Cloud Stinger S its 7.1 new version
And the result was very close
https://www.rtings.com/headphones/t...stinger-s/504/17548?usage=9285&threshold=0.01

Hyperx cloud stiner is most half price g433 in my country

But I didn't find any mouse for HyperX to compare
It seems he is not satisfied with their mouse

The keyboard or headset might not warrant much searching
But the mouse is the most important thing

Last edited:

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
Yes, I know it's a blue switch
The point is that there is a TKL ,It is lower in price and competes with the g512,And I think that the difference would not be great even if it was the romer-g linear switch
If Logitech also makes a TKL , the price will be reasonable and I will go to logitech without thinking
It will be good for its price, especially as its price is very suitable for me
Yes, Core means TKL

I compared Logitech G433 Headset with Hyperx Cloud Stinger S its 7.1 new version
And the result was very close
https://www.rtings.com/headphones/t...stinger-s/504/17548?usage=9285&threshold=0.01

Hyperx cloud stinger is most half price g433 in my country

But I didn't find any mouse for HyperX to compare
It seems he is not satisfied with their mouse

The keyboard or headset might not warrant much searching
But the mouse is the most important thing
if u are happy with the hyperx alloy origins core then i would say you get it, and you want all same brand so headset and mouse as well, but since the headsets dont have rgb, u dont need them to be same brand right? so you can have different brands meaning i would get the logitech over hyperx, since they are pretty much the same, but for you i do not know which is cheaper in egypt so i would say just get the cheaper version.

Sep 7, 2020
if u are happy with the hyperx alloy origins core then i would say you get it, and you want all same brand so headset and mouse as well, but since the headsets dont have rgb, u dont need them to be same brand right? so you can have different brands meaning i would get the logitech over hyperx, since they are pretty much the same, but for you i do not know which is cheaper in egypt so i would say just get the cheaper version.
logitech g433 its 2200 pound but hyper x cloud stinger s its 1100 pound, There is a headset at the same price its logitech g332-SE
logitech g512 its 2200 pound but hyper x origin core 1400 pound, There is a keyboard at the same price its logitech g413 ( but you said its only tactile switch so I avoid it )
logitech g403 its 1200 pound but hyper x pulse fire fps pro 600pound ,There is a mouse at the same price its logitech g203

Almost hyperx half the price logitech products, Almost the same experience and performance, but I'm afraid about the mouse ( hyperx pulsefire fps pro ), no more

There are many good things, but not everyone is recommended g432 and its price 1400 pound

All ears

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020

All ears
then hyper x origin core, hyper x cloud stinger & hyper x pulse fire fps pro, is the best option that i recommend

Solution