Question help me why I'm getting BSOD on a game

May 18, 2022
Do not spam the forum with your question
I start playing after a while when I'm playing and it gives bluescreen I don't know what it could be in the blue screen event it gives me blue screen with different codes..

I switched graphics to an RTX 4080 Suprim x but I used DDU to delete the old drivers and installed more than 32gb of ram ddr5

Build:

Asus Rog Crossair Hero X670E

Ryzen 7900x

Graphics Card: RTX 4080 Suprim X

RAM- Corsair Vengeance DRR5 6000Mhz 64GB

PSU -Corsair RM1000X W Full Modular 80 Plus Gold

Multiple blue screen print errors

DMP Files

Thanks a lot if you can help me

May 18, 2022
I start playing after a while when I'm playing and it gives bluescreen I don't know what it could be in the blue screen event it gives me blue screen with different codes..

I switched graphics to an RTX 4080 Suprim x but I used DDU to delete the old drivers and installed more than 32gb of ram ddr5

Build:

Ryzen 7900x

DMP Files

kanewolf

Titan

Build:

Ryzen 7900x

DMP Files

Is that 64GB a single kit of RAM or two 32GB kits? Have you run MEMTEST ?

Reactions: Lucas Rosa
You are getting a BSOD due to an error with this file Ntoskrnl.exe (Windows NT operating system kernel). Is your Windows OS fully up-to-date ? Make sure there are no corrupt/missing system files as well.

You can try running an SFC and DISM scan to check Windows for corrupt files. Corrupt files could be the cause of the ntoskrnl.exe BSOD error. Also, more importantly, SFC and DISM scans will search for corrupt system files and replace them with working ones, if there are issues.

Else, try reinstalling a fresh copy of Windows OS, if need be.

Is your BIOS and all system drivers/firmware also fully updated/patched ? If any of your system's device drivers are outdated, corrupt, and/or incompatible, then it can also throw this BSOD kernel error.

Also check your Hard Disk/HDD/SSD storage as well as system RAM for any fault or errors. I suspect a faulty RAM might also cause this BSOD. Are you on a dual-channel memory ?

You could try replacing one of the sticks at a time and then check the system's performance. For storage we can use the chkdsk utility/command. Have you overclocked any of your PC components ?

After how much time the game throws this error while playing ? Any signs of Malware/Virus infection on your system ?

Last edited:
May 18, 2022
You are getting a BSOD due to an error with this file Ntoskrnl.exe (Windows NT operating system kernel). Is your Windows OS fully up-to-date ? Make sure there are no corrupt/missing system files as well.

You can try running an SFC and DISM scan to check Windows for corrupt files. Corrupt files could be the cause of the ntoskrnl.exe BSOD error. Also, more importantly, SFC and DISM scans will search for corrupt system files and replace them with working ones, if there are issues.

Else, try reinstalling a fresh copy of Windows OS, if need be.

Is your BIOS and all system drivers/firmware also fully updated/patched ? If any of your system's device drivers are outdated, corrupt, and/or incompatible, then it can also throw this BSOD kernel error.

Also check your Hard Disk/HDD/SSD storage as well as system RAM for any fault or errors. I suspect a faulty RAM might also cause this BSOD. Are you on a dual-channel memory ?

You could try replacing one of the sticks at a time and then check the system's performance. For storage we can use the chkdsk utility/command. Have you overclocked any of your PC components ?

After how much time the game throws this error while playing ? Any signs of Malware/Virus infection on your system ?
I'm having more than 114 errors in the memtest and I'm still only going to the second test of 4 slots of ram I also believe it's the ram since I've installed another 1 kit of 16 + 16 gb ram ddr5 6000mhz, when it spends more than 30 minutes playing the logo blue screen didn't work before and I can see from my motherboard that something is not right, the Yellow light turns on that there has to be something dram by my motherboard's manual, I think I'll remove the recent kits that I put in yesterday and test

D

Deleted member 14196

Test the ram sticks, one by one, not all together, because you might have one bad stick, or it will lead you to the path of finding the broken slot.

May 18, 2022
Hello guys,
I changed my graphics card to an rtx 4080 and I took advantage of it and bought another 32 gb of ram, totaling that I already had 64 gb of ram from corsair at 6000mhz the following is that since I installed the second kit of ram on A1 & B1 it has only been blue screens and bugs I had to pull it out and test it with memtest and in slot A2 & B2 any of the rams works fine.
I had noticed this when I built the pc it didn't work when I used the A1 & B1 but then I saw the manual and it recommended the A2 & B2 but I found it strange really I started to think that the problem is really in the motherboard.. any solution or something that I don't know ? before sending for RMA
PC build:

Ryzen 7900x

D

Deleted member 14196

Mixing and matching ram from different lots not bought in one kit together can be quite problematic

why did you start another thread? So your problem is that you mixed ram and when you do that you get blue screens I am not at all surprised you lost the silicon lottery. However you may be able to tweak voltages and get things to work. I’m sure other people will chime in

May 18, 2022
Mixing and matching ram from different lots not bought in one kit together can be quite problematic

why did you start another thread? So your problem is that you mixed ram and when you do that you get blue screens I am not at all surprised you lost the silicon lottery. However you may be able to tweak voltages and get things to work. I’m sure other people will chime in
It's the same kit, with the same class and the same model, do you understand what I mean? but i buy a new one but same model of ram can help me?

D

Deleted member 14196

It’s not the same kit if it didn’t all come together at one time and this is where the problem lies. Someone will be a long to help you with the BIOS changes to get this to work.

D

Deleted member 14196

You will have to adjust the timings in the BIOS. Try something less than 6000 try normal speed and slowly work your way up and see where it breaks.

you should put your actual minidump files on a server, share them for public access and post a link.

first bugcheck looks like a driver problem. attempting to access memory address 8. (not likely a random number)

second bugcheck was a error accessing a page table entry
(update storage drivers, turn off virtual memory, and turn it back on again to delete and create a new pagefile.sys

third bugcheck, can not tell what was wrong. the address did look like a valid kernel address but there was something wrong with that was in memory. (another problem with a page table entry)

guess deleting the pagefile.sys and making a new one. then update any chipset drivers (storage driver)

I would also run crystaldiskinfo.exe and read the smart data from the storage device to check its health.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14196

The way to tell if it’s a ram defect is to test each separate kit by itself. Take the first two and test them then remove them and take the second two and test them. If they work like that, it just means they’re not compatible together. Other people will be able to help you adjust the voltages to get this to work but like I said it may never work. You may have to go out and buy a single kit of ram.

May 18, 2022
The way to tell if it’s a ram defect is to test each separate kit by itself. Take the first two and test them then remove them and take the second two and test them. If they work like that, it just means they’re not compatible together. Other people will be able to help you adjust the voltages to get this to work but like I said it may never work. You may have to go out and buy a single kit of ram.
Ok, thank you for your help

May 18, 2022
I have two kits of ram memory 32gb each 16 gb per slot and I can't use more than 4800 without giving Blue screen

I've seen so much I'm thinking of reverting the bios to 805

and my ram is a 2 kit Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB), 6000 Mhz C36 Intel xmp 3.0

before only using two slots I could use the 6000 mhz without problem but after putting another 32gb 16+16 gb I can only use 4800 without blue screen

I want to make it clear that the two ram kits are exactly the same, it just changes the date I bought this kit which was a few days ago

I know that the ram is XMP and I don't EXPO the new technology from amd but when I bought it I didn't have the models in my country, if the 32gb kit works with the 6000mhz without problems

because the 64gb doesn't work with the 6000mhz it only works the 4800mhz without errors in the memetest86

My build
Ryzen 7900x

thank you if can help me guys