Question Help my computer turns on shows nothing on monitor and wont turn off

Dec 17, 2019
my computer had just git windows 10 and all of a sudden while i was playing around it froze and i couldn't turn it off so i had to unplug it and now it turns on shows nothing on the monitor the monitor just says it is going to power save mode when i turn the monitor on and off then i cant turn anything off and have a black screen :(

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2019
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
ummm ill try i dunno what the psu is but its a republic of gamers computer with a supremefx sound card and a ssd hard drive with windows 10 and a mechanical hardrive with windows 7 but that doesn't matter it was working before. i had just put on windows 10 and the computer froze then i turned it on later and monitor didn't show anything and i couldnt press the reset button nor shut it down. there is a motherboard thing where you plug the cables that read the hard drives (C:/ and F:/) which has striker 2 formula and asus D33005 written underneath it ill show a photo of each of my parts the intel is my processor

Lobster_Clawz

Commendable
Feb 21, 2017
It’s a long shot but I literally fixed a pc with the exact same symptoms last night by replacing the cmos battery. First try just pulling the batt out for 30 sec to reset the bios. If that doesn’t help try replacing the battery.