[SOLVED] Help!! My computer won’t connect to internet no matter what!!

TheLoveDoctor

Reputable
Jun 15, 2017
Hello, I’m having a problem that’s really worrying me and I’m in desperate need for help. My computer was working fine a few days ago, but two days ago I turned off my pc, and when I came back to turn it on, it had no internet. I’ve tried every solution I could think of to resolve this issue: I tried using an ethernet, but it didn’t work, the lights of the ethernet port don’t even turn on. I tried unplugging and plugging my router on and off, and nothing. I tried to restart my network settings just incase, but that didn’t work either. Everytime I try to connect to my wifi, it says “can’t connect to this internet”. This is mainly acting up on my pc, everything else is fine. Please help!!!

Solution
If you don't have link lights it means you don't have a connection to the router with cable not working or router port is bad or your network card is dead. You should have a system restore point available, restore the system to a time before this issue started and see if that fixes things.
If you don't have link lights it means you don't have a connection to the router with cable not working or router port is bad or your network card is dead. You should have a system restore point available, restore the system to a time before this issue started and see if that fixes things.

Solution