[SOLVED] HELP on Graphics, weird color/effect when moving.

May 28, 2020
Hi, can someone please help me fix that yellow-green like thing in the image below.
I never noticed that till now, it's hurting my eye while playing, can anyone help me remove this or what is it called?

Thanks in advance.

My GPU is RX 580 and using the latest radeon drivers.

100903160_2863564460423249_1625732859127922688_n.png

Solution
That's not good if it works fine on another monitor.
Does the monitor with the issue have a different video port you could try? It could be the connector on that monitor is damaged
It looks like a signal integrity/noise issue. I've seen this before with cables not fully connected or cables that are damaged. You may also want to try removing the cable on both ends, ensuring that there is no dust, and re-plugging in.

Do you see it all the time or only in one particular instance? Does it change if you 'wiggle' the cable slightly? Do you have an extra cable you could test?

Reactions: shvrcke
May 28, 2020
It looks like a signal integrity/noise issue. I've seen this before with cables not fully connected or cables that are damaged. You may also want to try removing the cable on both ends, ensuring that there is no dust, and re-plugging in.

Do you see it all the time or only in one particular instance? Does it change if you 'wiggle' the cable slightly? Do you have an extra cable you could test?

I tried it with another monitor, a smaller one, and it worked. Could it be the resolution or the monitor itself?
I can also see it when the game is in a dark spot.

May 28, 2020
That's not good if it works fine on another monitor.
Does the monitor with the issue have a different video port you could try? It could be the connector on that monitor is damaged

No other ports. It is the monitor that is faulty, tried it again with another monitor. Is it really bad though? because i could get used to it.