Question Help pc won’t post after rebuilding it

Dec 26, 2022
I’m not new to pc building so I do know a thing or two about it before you ask me basic questions. My problem is I moved my components from my old case to my new case yesterday (Nzxt H5 Flow) and added 16 more gb of ram which do work for my mb. Everything was going fine during the build I booted it once with everything connected except the graphics card and the lights on my motherboard were fine. I then connected my gc and made sure everything was in then closed it up. I connected it to my monitor and for some reason the dram light was on instantly and hasn’t gone away since and the ox won’t post and after a few min turns off completely and I rlly don’t know what to do now since I’ve tried nearly everything at this point. I’ve cleared the cmos checked the ram and all of them still keep the dram light on when they’re out in seperately. I’ve rebuilt the ox entirely hopin that maybe something was loose, no luck. I’ve tried to flashback the bios but the motherboard just refuses to. Is there anything else I can do? Any help would be rlly appreciated.

My specs:

700 standard psu
ASUs rot strix B450 F II
Ryzen 2700x
Corsair vengeance 16gb (8x2)
Crucial ballistix 16Gb (8x2)
Gigabyte eagle rx 6600xt

Dec 26, 2022
Edit: when I try to rollback to old bios with my motherboard since it has a bios flashback button on it I used a properly formatted and clean usb stick when I hold the bios button it quickly flashes until I let it go which it then stays solid until I plug out the psu. Anyone know a fix for that?