[SOLVED] Help please my pc is dead??

Jan 31, 2019
KIa4CVO_d.jpg
SsxXKXt_d.jpg
jsEG2wBr.jpg
So i have another thread about this but I cannot find it. I am typing on my phone because i have no other computer. The problem i am having is my pc starts up just fine. But when i start using it or after a little but the screen flashes white and than just blanks soild orange like my desktop backround. The mouse is frozen and i pretty much have to restart the pc. I just bought new ram and installed it. But same problem. I am not sure how to upload a picture of what the screen looks like because it asks for a link but the image is save on my iphone camera. I realy need help been a week so far.

Solution
System specs and age?
I see two monitors? I assume same garble on both? Pic 1 looks like the other monitor, just asking to be sure.
Smells like GPU isssue. If your mobo has integrated graphics try to unplug you GPU and see what happens.

jacob68

Notable
Jan 30, 2019
System specs and age?
I see two monitors? I assume same garble on both? Pic 1 looks like the other monitor, just asking to be sure.
Smells like GPU isssue. If your mobo has integrated graphics try to unplug you GPU and see what happens.

Solution

jacob68

Notable
Jan 30, 2019

If the error dissapeared after removing the GPU and using the onboard instead, I will almost guarantee you its your GPU. But understandable that you want to test before buying a new GPU :)

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from raminasser909 : "I think my PC died??"

Jan 31, 2019
Yeah sense i am getting a new gpu might as well put some money into it ;)))) i just tested the moniters and the pc flawless i love it, thank you so much for the help ur a life saver.