May 23, 2020
My computers Ethernet port stopped working. I replaced Ethernet cable swapped ports on router no help. I tried a wireless card did not help. Uninstalled all network devices reinstalled drivers from motherboard manufacturers website didn’t help. Replaced motherboard still no joy. Any recommendations for what to do next? I’m at my wits end with this.

Solution
I did I couldn’t afford to buy the same motherboard I had again so it’s a different motherboard and manufacturer. I downloaded the new drivers to a flash drive and installed them
Changing motherboards usually means you have to do a clean Windows install. That is your first problem. Without a Windows install that is not contaminated by a previous motherboard, it will be impossible to get all the "ghosts" out of your PC. It is painful, but necessary.
May 23, 2020
That is unusual. It looks like Windows doesn't think there is any network hardware. Did you change motherboards or anything?
I did I couldn’t afford to buy the same motherboard I had again so it’s a different motherboard and manufacturer. I downloaded the new drivers to a flash drive and installed them

kanewolf

Titan
Changing motherboards usually means you have to do a clean Windows install. That is your first problem. Without a Windows install that is not contaminated by a previous motherboard, it will be impossible to get all the "ghosts" out of your PC. It is painful, but necessary.

Solution