[SOLVED] HELP PLSSSSSSSS 1660 SUPER VS 1070TI

sad pc boy

Prominent
May 1, 2020
Hello PC Masters,

Should I get a new GTX 1660 Super for 300$ (in my country) or a used GTX 1070 Ti for 260$ ?
Which one would be more powerful in the long run?
Will the GTX 1070 Ti slow down in the future because of bad drivers?

Please help me, I have a very limited budget as I still don't have a monitor

Thank you and God bless.

My current setup:
Ryzen 5 1600x
Asus TUF B450M Pro Gaming
HyperX 16gb 3200mhz RGB
Lexar 250gb NVME SSD
FSP Hammer 500w Fully Modular

Last edited:
Solution
I saw reviews that the nvidia drivers for old card are not good. Is that true?
not really.Driver problem can be caused on any gpu.Example:people have been saying that the rx 5700 xt drivers are terrible,but its not like that for everyone.Its same with any gpu,its a gamble with drivers,just you never know.But AMD has been having some bad drivers latelly for their newer gpus.
Hello PC Masters,

Should I get a new GTX 1660 Super for 300$ (in my country) or a used GTX 1070 Ti for 260$ ?
Which one would be more powerful in the long run?
Will the GTX 1070 Ti slow down in the future because of bad drivers?

Please help me, I have a very limited budget as I still don't have a monitor

Thank you and God bless.

My current setup:
Ryzen 5 1600x
Asus TUF B450M Pro Gaming
HyperX 16gb 3200mhz RGB
Lexar 250gb NVME SSD
FSP Hammer 500w Fully Modular

If it were just specs I'd say the 1070Ti is better. However, be warned there are good reasons why a used GPU is a risky purchase. Often people overclock or abuse with crypto currency mining. If you know the video card is in good shape, then I'd go for that.

I saw reviews that the nvidia drivers for old card are not good. Is that true?
not really.Driver problem can be caused on any gpu.Example:people have been saying that the rx 5700 xt drivers are terrible,but its not like that for everyone.Its same with any gpu,its a gamble with drivers,just you never know.But AMD has been having some bad drivers latelly for their newer gpus.

Solution

sad pc boy

Prominent
May 1, 2020
THANK YOU!