Question Help! Right full/mid tower case for my RIG system

Crystallis

Prominent
Apr 16, 2022
First of all nice to meet you all geeks! Right, as the title implies i am currently looking to build a premium high end pc for gaming + streaming. I will write down here the RIG that i want to build, so can you guys please help me choose the right tower case. A few mentions, money ain't a problem but i want the tower case to be the best cooling performance and (if possible) good saving power usage to my RIG, also I am not interested to much to be stylish. I want to thank you in advance for the help guys, so thank you!

P.S. if you think that i might need to add something to my streaming accessories please feel free to say it. Also based on the tower case you suggest can you also suggest what else (if needed ) to buy extra for the tower case to bring the maximum cooling performance, based on RIG of course.
P.S.S. Do you guys think i need a capture card for my webcam?

RIG:
Proccesor: AMD Risen 5950xt OC
Motherboard: ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
SSD: WD Black SN850 NVMe PCIe M.2 2TB
Power Supply: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 1500W fully modular PSU 80+ titanium
Videocard: The Sapphire Radeon RX 6900 XT Toxic extreme edition
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z royal elite DDR4-4266 CL 19-26-26-46 1.50v 64GB (4x16)
Processor cooler: Corsair iCUE H170i Elite LCD Display 420mm AIO Liquid
Sound Card: EVGA NU Audio Pro 7.1
Screen Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo

Streaming accessories
Audio Mixer: TC Helicon GoXLR Audio Mixe
Lights: Elgato Key Light
Headphones: Razer BlackShark v2 (still undecided between wire/wireless)
Web camera: Logitech Brio 4k Stream Edition

Miscellaneous:
Mouse: Razor Viper Ultimate & Mouse Dock
Corsair K63 Wireless mechanical gaming keyboard & lapboard bundle
Thermal Paste: Grizzly Kryonaut High Performance

Last edited:
A few mentions, money ain't a problem but i want the tower case to be the best cooling performance and (if possible) good saving power usage to my RIG, also I am not interested to much to be stylish. I want to thank you in advance for the help guys, so thank you!
I would recommend a case with some sound deadening to reduce fan noise. You could get a Fractal Design Define 7 XL which is big enough to contain all your components, even an EATX motherboard.

It will hold 9 140mm fans for cooling or a 360mm AIO cpu cooler plus 6 140mm fans. You can study the manual in advance if you want to see fan and cooler placement.

https://www.fractal-design.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Define_7_XL_Manual-V2.pdf

BTW Kryonaut Extreme is now available.

Crystallis

Prominent
Apr 16, 2022
I would recommend a case with some sound deadening to reduce fan noise. You could get a Fractal Design Define 7 XL which is big enough to contain all your components, even an EATX motherboard.

It will hold 9 140mm fans for cooling or a 360mm AIO cpu cooler plus 6 140mm fans. You can study the manual in advance if you want to see fan and cooler placement.

https://www.fractal-design.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Define_7_XL_Manual-V2.pdf

BTW Kryonaut Extreme is now available.
The problem with this case is that at the top it doesn't support 420mm AIO liquid