[SOLVED] Help Upgrading My PSU

KingOfSnub

Commendable
Oct 16, 2019
I am back once again guys. You guys have been awesome with responding to my questions and it is so appreciated!

So here is the deal, I do not like to ask for help when I dont even have options for you guys to choose from but I seriously dont understand PSUs and it seems each PSU has bunch of different factors to consider other than just the wattage. So with a $150 budget what PSU would you recommend I get? Here is what my upgraded build is looking like:

CASE-Phanteks Enthoo Luxe PH-ES614LTG_BK
CPU- r7 3800x
RAM-2x8 3200 ddr4 c14 Flare -X
MOTHERBOARD- B450 Tomahawk Max
GPU- RTX 2060
CURRENT PSU- EVGA 600w B1
MAIN USE- Gaming and Streaming.

I did the PSU Calculator on newegg and it was saying I will need around 402w(assuming the newegg one is a decent calculator). I was thinking of going at least 650w, max 750w. With all that considered, does anyone have recommendation for me? Also if you have a youtube video that you think could help me make a better informed decision on PSU's that would be great too! Thank you guys!

KingOfSnub

Commendable
Oct 16, 2019
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-psus,4229.html
Evga g2/g3
Seasonic focus/prime
I would recommend an EVGA SuperNova Gold G2 / or new G3 /GS / GQ, Platinum P2 / PS, or Titanium T2 or a Seasonic M12-II Evo or S12-II
GOOD PSU EVGA is a B2, G2, G3, P2, GS, PS, or T2. Avoid the EVGA B1 and G1 series/ I bought a EVGA G3 with 7year garentee
Thank you! Exact kind of response I was looking for! I'll read through that list and do a some more research. Thank you again!